With the drubbing our Women’s Soccer Team gave New Zealand they’re through to the semi-finals. Our girls are undefeated in Olympic play. So that should be the best reason to watch and root them on. But some of you are guys and still pouting that America’s football season hasn’t started. But be of good cheer and grab a beer. Settle down and see if you can’t enjoy the commentary in Women’s soccer.
- “Unfortunately she used her hand on that play.”
- “That shot passed right between her legs.”
- “Their keeper took that shot right on her chin.”
- “It’s a header for a GOAL!!!”
6. “She got behind the defender to score.”
7. That was on her thigh, no penalty.
The Best One of All
10. “It’s a rocket to the back of her box.”