As Loyal Readers know The Lucky Puppy has been our main source of income for a while now. Generous donations kept us from being homeless and we thank you. But I can’t lie, begging is depressing me and that’s why I’m a Disabled Veteran.
If you like the Lucky Puppy by all means, DONATE. But there are many other ways to help.
Buy some of our Swag. Our T-shirts are you best shot at getting fired, divorced or kicked out of School.
Not wearing T-Shirts anymore? How sad. So buy some artwork. Commissions are possible and you can have your very own Tail Number on your jet.
Still not on board? Donate and get free shit.
Hate Paypal? VERY Loyal Readers and Lucky Puppies can contact us (with a comment) and we’ll cough up a mailing address.
Did I mention I’m a disabled Veteran? Yep, sure am and have to keep rowing this boat until October when my VA payments show up without going homeless.
1. The prize will be ONE t shirt of your choice from Maddog’s T Shirts and Stuff. If you’re not a t shirt person you can try and convince me you’re in Love with some other piece of swag offered on T Shirts and Stuff.
2. Be the first person to post proof of President Barrack Obama referring to himself as a Democrat. “I am a Democrat” would be the best example.
3. Enter the contest by leaving your “proof” as a comment to this post. You can leave as many comments as you like. Communication with me using any other medium will be considered sneaky and be disqualified.
4. Links to videos or audio files will be considered “proof”.
5. Any manipulation or suspicion of manipulation of said files will be grounds for disqualification.
6. Bad links will be disqualified.
7. In case two people submit the same “proof”, the first submission will be considered and any others will be disqualified.
8. The Lucky Puppy will be the sole arbiter and final authority in determining the winning entry. As CEO and Founded of the Lucky Puppy, that authority will be me.
9. The contest will end on midnight November 6, 2012. I reserve the right to end the contest and any time for any reason without notification.
10. Contest winner must have a valid U.S. mailing address.
11. Contest winner must submit proof of being over the age of 18 years.