November 22, 1963.
Everette Howard Hunt, Jr. lived in Biscayne Park, Florida. On January 23, 2007, he died of pneumonia in Miami, Florida and is buried in Prospect Lawn Cemetery, Hamburg, New York.
The “Deathbed Confession” of CIA Agent, E. Howard Hunt. Hunt was one of the people who brought down the Nixon Administration during the Watergate scandal. The confession authenticates 1992 Presidential candidate James “Bo” Gritz’s claim that a CIA assassination team named “ZR Rifle” killed President John F. Kennedy and then some of the team was involved in the Watergate break in to remove evidence of their participation. Details were in his 1991 autobiography “Called to Serve”.
The audio tape was created in 2004 and was to be played after Hunt’s death. On the tape, E. Howard Hunt admits he was approached to be part of a CIA assassination team to kill JFK . An astounding development that has gone completely ignored by the main stream media.
Saint John Hunt, son of E. Howard Hunt, appeared on the nationally syndicated Coast to Coast Live radio show to discuss the revelations contained in the tape. Hunt said that his father had mailed cassette the tape to him alone in January 2004 and asked that it be released after his death. The tape was originally 20 minutes long but was edited down to four and a half minutes for the Coast to Coast broadcast. Hunt promises that the whole tape will be uploaded soon at his website.
The night before the Kennedy assassination, Lyndon Baines Johnson met with Dallas tycoons, FBI moguls and organized crime kingpins – emerging from the conference to tell his mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown that “those SOB’s” would never embarrass him again. It’s a jaw-dropping deposition and it’s the biggest JFK smoking gun there is – despite the fact that it has received little media attention.
- Frank Sturgis, an anti-Castro paramilitary closely associated with Hunt. Sturgis was one of the Watergate burglars.
- David Morales, Chief of Operations at the CIA’s JMWAVE station in Miami. Morales himself told a few close associates of his involvement.
- David Phillips, CIA propaganda specialist and later Chief of Western Hemisphere Division. Phillips was assigned to Mexico City during the mysterious trip of Lee Harvey Oswald, or someone using his name, to that city in the fall of 1963.
- Antonio Veciana, Cuban exile leader of Alpha 66. Veciana told the HSCA that a “Maurice Bishop,” thought by many to be Phillips, pointed out Lee Harvey Oswald to him.
- William Harvey, a CIA officer who ran the ZR/RIFLE “executive action” program. Harvey fell out of favor with Kennedy when he sent sabotage teams into Cuba during the 1962 Missile Crisis.
- Cord Meyer, a high-level CIA officer whose ex-wife Mary Meyer was having an affair with JFK.
- French Gunman Grassy Knoll. Hunt’s chart included an unnamed French hit man on the infamous grassy knoll. [ed note: Lucien Sarti AKA “Badgeman”]
- Lyndon Johnson, Vice-President.