So I needed to clear out the Tupperware in the fridge. I started dumping stuff in the pan and came up with a great Brinner Entre.
What I Used:
- Left over white rice (cooked). About two cups.
- Bacon- Six half strips I found in a baggie.
- Two Eggs
- Chopped bell Peppers from an omelet prep- About 1/4 cup.
- Three slices of American cheese.
What I Did:
- Cut bacon into inch or so pieces. Toss the bacon in and start that cooking.
- Once you’ve got a good pool of bacon grease going, crumble in the rice.
- Don’t drain shit. Keep stirring as the rice browns and the bacon cooks up to where you like it.
- Whip up two eggs like you’re gonna scramble them. I throw in some McCormick “Perfect Pinch” Garlic and Herb.
- Pour in your eggs and scramble them in until the rice looks yellow.
- Stir in the bell peppers.
- Lay the cheese down to cover everything as much as possible.
- Reduce heat to low and cover.
- When the cheese is melted serve.