Orchestrated by the “8F Group”, ZR RIFLE assassinated President John Fitzgerald Kennedy on November 22nd, 1963.
The authenticity of the Zapruder Film has been questioned for a while. The following video is a 2011 interview with Dino Brugioni who was a photographic interpreter working in the National Photographic Interpretation Center in 1963. It sums up, if an hour and twenty minutes is a summation of all the Zapruder fakery.
Key: “film” is the movie you have seen; “original” was the Zapruder film before it was altered.
If you don’t want to sit through the whole video, but you should, I’ve put time markers for the spoilers.
- The car stopped. 50 people saw the car stop. This is not recorded in the film.
- Zapruder started filming the car before it turned onto Elm street,
- Portions of the original have been spliced out.
- The film does not show the back of the head. It’s crudely blacked out.
- It does show wounds to the head that the Parkland team NEVER SAW.
- Life Magazine offers: 23 NOV $50,000 print rights; 24 NOV $150,000 for original film and all rights.
- In 12 years did Life not exhibit or license its exhibition.
- The alterations to the original were made while Life supposedly had the original and two copies.
- The original was at the National Photographic Interpretation Center (NPIC) during this time not Life.
- Homer McMahon head of the NPIC color lab, Ben Hunter his assistant. NPIC. 17:00
- “Hawkeye Works” was the CIA code word for the Classified Eastman/Kodak facility, Rochester N.Y.
- When Eastman/Kodak normally processed Double 8 film it sliced it in two. Homer McMahon says that the Secret Service delivered the original film from Hawkeye Works which was still Double 8.
- Dino Brugioni (25:03) saw original. Photo Interpreter NPIC. He made briefing boards for the Secret Service. 31:10
- Homer MaMahon delivered the briefing board to the Secret Service.
- The timing of the shots is wrong. 29:56
- Time/Life was connected to the CIA.
- Life magazine publisher C.D. Jackson had been in U.S. Intelligence which started with the OSS.
- The original film did not have sprocket bleed over. 33:50
- When JFK’s head explodes there was mist and fragments flying much higher than shown in the film. 33:56
- Two sets of briefing boards of the assassination were made. 43:19
- The briefing boards in the National Archive are fake. 45:56
- Pierre Sands, Deputy Director of the NPIC. He delivered the second set to the Secret Service Agent “Bill Smith” (More about Bill at the end of this post)
- Homer MaMahon and Morgan Bennet Hunter. They made briefing boards after Brugioni.
- The Kodak company was connected to the CIA.
- On March 6th, 1975 ABC published a bootleg copy of the film, it was after that Life magazine released the film for viewing.
- After this Life sold all they had of the Zfilm back to the Zapruder family for One Dollar.
- The Zapruder family placed the film in the National Archives for safekeeping, “courtesy storage”.
- In 1992 JFK Records Act allowed the government declare the film an assassination record.
- The family asked for the film back and was denied. A court battle ensued.
- AUG 1998, the government became the owner of the film.
- In exchange Congress authorized the family be paid $16 million.
- SUMMATION STARTS AT 1:12:15
This is a short version just showing the shots. As you watch this, can you see the “blacked out” portion of the back of Kennedy’ head. It’s before and after the headshot. This gives the airbrushing continuity and just not show up magically at the time of the shot. Also, take a close look at the “brains” coming out. Was that faked as well?
One of the things that is odd about the assassination is that Kennedy’s brain is missing. The Bethesda, Maryland autopsy said that portions of his brain were still in the skull cavity. Where did that go? If the head was hit by a high velocity fragmenting round, the brain would have been vaporized just like the witnesses and the unaltered Zapruder film say happened.
WAS ZAPRUDER ANOTHER CIA SHOOTER THAT DAY?
- Shooting film not bullets.
- Why was his film rushed to be altered to support the Warren Commision?
- Did the CIA put him there to provide absolute “proof”?
- Watch the second interview below. As the body of JFK is being transported live, Zapruder is on air to say he has a film and he remembers the shot exactly how the Warren Comission will say it happened. Clearly different than the unaltered film he had just shot.
- They say they will air his film and then they don’t. Later WFAA will say they had no equpment to air color film.
- The Secret Service is there lightning fast to scoop up the tape. Zapruder immediately returned to his office and locked the camera in a small safe. A Dallas Morning News reporter named Harry McCormack notified Forrest Sorrels, Agent-in-Charge of the Dallas Secret Service field office, that Zapruder might have filmed the assassination. The two met Zapruder at his office, not really knowing the true importance of his remarkable film. Sorrels left after a promise of a copy for his agency’s use.
- Then Zapruder heads out to be a witness for the prosecution. Zapruder then went with McCormack to the News building, hoping to develop the film there. From there they went to the paper’s television branch, WFAA, only to be told the station’s lab was set up for black & white 16mm newsfilm. Although losing what would have been TV’s greatest news exclusive, WFAA did a live interview with Zapruder himself, barely 90-minutes after the assassination. On Zapruder’s behalf, WFAA contacted the Eastman Kodak Company on Manor Way, who agreed to process his film right away. Kodak employee Phil Chamberlain recalled there was only three reels of camera film available to make first-generation copies. Later that afternoon, Sorrels received two of the copies at Zapruder’s office. That evening, one of Sorrels’ copies was on its way to Secret Service Chief James Rowley in Washington. The other of Sorrels’ copies was loaned to the FBI, who — unable to dupe the film locally — sent the film to the FBI lab in Washington, where second-generation copies were made. The first-generation copy was returned to Dallas on November 26th.
BONUS BONUS VIDEO
This video describes the actions of ZR Rifle, but doesn’t get it quite right. It does explain how JFK’s (?) body showed up at the Bethesda, Maryland hospital in a shipping container and not a bronze casket.
November 22, 1963. I was five years old.
We were living in Orleans, France because my Dad was stationed there in the U.S. Army. I remember when JFK was killed. Dad had a radio that looked like the one on Gilligan’s Island. It was on his bedroom dresser and he was standing there. Slumped onto the dresser. Crying. Later he told me that President Kennedy was dead. I remember seeing him land in a helicopter at the White House. That was before we flew to France.
I was five years old.
Where were you when they shot John?